2. Personal Data
- When visiting our websites, we collect and store certain information from the browser and operating system you are using, browsing data (e.g. IP address, location - country , information on pages visited by the user within the website, access time on the website, navigation time on each page, clickstream analysis. While the Company does not collect this information in order to link it to specific users, it is still possible to identify those users either directly via that information or by using other information collected);
- Other personal data is sometimes requested, e.g. as part of a contact form, registration, chat, competition, however we only store this data if it is provided by you. Even in these cases, this data is only stored insofar as this is permitted to us on the basis of consent given by you.
- You are neither legally nor contractually obligated to share your personal information with us. However, certain features of our website may depend on the sharing of this information. If you do not provide your personal information in such cases, you may not be able to use those features, or they may be available with limited functionality.
3. Personal Data Use
- We use the personal information collected during your visit to our website to make using them as convenient and seamless an experience as possible and to protect our IT systems against attacks and other unlawful activities.
- Any additional information you share with us – for example, by filling out a registration form, contact form, chat, survey, contest entry or to execute a contract with you – we will use that information for the designated purposes, purposes of customer management and – if required – for purposes of processing and billing business transactions within the required scope in each instance.
- For other purposes (e.g. display of personalized content or advertising based on your usage behaviour), we and, if applicable, selected third parties, use your personal data if and to the extent you give your consent through our consent management system.
- In addition, we use personal data to the extent that we are legally obliged to do so (e.g., storage for the fulfilment of commercial or tax-related retention obligations, release in accordance with official or judicial orders, e.g. to a law enforcement authority).
4. Personal Data Transfer to Third Parties
- Our websites may also contain an offer of third parties. If you click on such an offer, we transfer data to the respective provider to the required extent (e.g. information that you have found this offer with us and, if applicable, further information that you have already provided on our websites for this purpose).
- When we use social plug-ins on our websites from social networks such as Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, we integrate them as follows:
When you visit our websites, the social plug-ins are deactivated, i.e. no data is transmitted to the operators of these networks. If you want to use one of the networks, click on the respective social plug-in to establish a direct connection to the server of the respective network.
If you have a user account on the network and are logged in when you activate the social plug-in, the network can associate your visit to our websites with your user account. If you want to avoid this, please log out of the network before activating the social plug-in. A social network cannot associate a visit to other websites controlled by us until you have activated an existing social plug-in. When you activate a social plug-in, the network transfers the content that becomes available directly to your browser, which integrates it into our websites. In this situation, data transmissions can also take place that are initiated and controlled by the respective social network. Your connection to a social network, the data transfers taking place between the network and your system, and your interactions on that platform are governed solely by the privacy policies of that network.
The social plug-in will remain active until you deactivate it or delete your cookies
- If you click on the link to an offer or activate a social plug-in, personal data may reach providers in countries outside the European Economic Area that, from the point of view of the European Union ("EU"), may not guarantee an "adequate level of protection" for the processing of personal data in accordance with EU standards. Please remember this fact before clicking on a link or activating a social plug-in and thereby triggering a transfer of your data.
- We also use qualified service providers (e.g., IT service providers, marketing agencies) to operate, optimize and secure our websites. We only pass on personal data to the latter insofar as this is necessary for the provision and use of the websites and its functionalities, for the pursuit of legitimate interests, to comply with legal obligations, or insofar as you have consented there to (see section 7). You will find more information regarding recipients of personal data in our consent management system.
Kincsem, we take technical and organisational security very seriously. Measures have been put in place in order to protect your information managed by us from being accessed, tampered with, lost or stolen. We will continuously seek to improve our security measures as technological advancements are made.
7. Data Retention
The Data processed to provide the Service and the Customer Satisfaction will be kept by the Company for the period deemed strictly necessary to fulfil such purposes. However, the Company may continue to store this Data for a longer period, as may be necessary to protect Company’s interests related to potential liability related to the provision of the Service.
The Company will keep Data processed for Marketing and Profiling purposes for 10 years, from the provision of your Data for the purposes of Marketing, Profiling, Kincsem Group Marketing, unless you withdraw your consent. Once consent is withdrawn, Data may no longer be processed for the purposes mentioned above but may still be stored for the purpose of handling any disputes and/or litigation.
8. Data Subjects' Rights
- As a data subject, you have the right to obtain from the Company whether your Data are being processed and, where applicable, have access to them (Article 8 Federal Act on Data Protection "FADP");
- You have the right to revoke your consent of the processing of your personal data by us at any time (Article 13 FADP).
- You have the right to object to any processing of personal data that is collected under Section 6 Clause (1e) GDPR (data processing in the public interest) or Section 6 Clause 1 f) GDPR (data processing on the basis of a balance of interests). If you file an objection, we will continue to process your personal data only if we can document mandatory, legitimate reasons that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if processing is for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims. To the extent we use your personal data for direct marketing based on legitimate interests, you have the right to object at any time without giving reasons.
If you have any questions in relation to our use of your information, please don't hesitate to contact us by emailing email@example.com.